A language program to build recognition and production of speech sounds and letters within words.
A companion volume to Building Language: Word Meanings.
- by Speech Pathologists working with adults and adolescents who have dysphasia, dyslexia or dysgraphia
- by Teachers of Adult Literacy
- by Speech Pathologists working with children who have language and literacy needs
- in basic language training, including English as a second language
- Based on cognitive neuropsychological theory
- Tasks graded according to phonological features, word frequency, word shape and spelling regularity
- User-friendly for the learner and their carer/helper
- Practical hints and instructions in everyday language
- Enables self-directed continuation of therapy at home
- Individual worksheets for direct use
- Coded sheets for quick grading
- Material suitable for children and adults